Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Find

Where have I been? Well, researching some Carroll things on Ancestry.com and guess what? I found that Eleanor's father came from Colorado and applied for a passport in 190something. Here is the application and it even has a picture of Albert








I'm not sure this can get bigger if you click on it. If not, I will see if I can make it bigger so it can be read but- - - cool huh? And he would be your grandfather or great grandfather or father-in-law depending on which Carroll you are. This is Albert Smart, Eleanor's father.


Now enough of the Smarts -- here is a Carroll picture and I think it's a good one.



Herb in Kingston. I think this was taken on the same day as that earlier picture of Roy and Eric. It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment